Monday 16 March 2009

MOVING UP

Very very stiff today after a weekend of shifting furniture and junk. Hopefully it will all be worth it, I can just about see the attic room pulling together. I scrubbed the breeze block wall at the end of the room and have white washed it. Surprisingly it does look quite New York studio. I even have a little built in shelf to keep some small books. 

On Friday I made a quick dash around ikea to buy a desk (I can't say how happy I am to have a work space again). In the bargain section I found these A2 drawers. It was not easy getting them up into the attic, they will have to stay there forever. I'll post pictures or the space next weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh we have these drawers too - C had been coveting them for some time after seeing them in someone's studio. I love them!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on our blog - we love your stuff too. I didn't realise you're from Bristol - only up the road! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete