Thursday 5 February 2009

SNOW DAYS AND NEW GLOVES

What a week. Never have I felt more like a Russian peasant than I did this morning braving the blizzard and walking the three slippy miles to work. I'm not keen on icy pavements but even the Lawrence Hill ghetto looked beautiful under a dusting of snow. I risked life and limb (well camera and handbag) to take the picture below.


As the weather has been so cold and I've been so good at getting out and about, I thought it would be OK to treat myself to these great gloves from howies. They're called victory gloves but I think we all know what they are really for. (mine are grey with blue fingers.)


I got to visit howies great new Bristol store tonight, but that's a blog in it's self and will wait until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment